Monday, December 9, 2013

Banner Birthday Cards


I spied a card like this when googling.  Thought I had kept the site so I could link back to it but can't find it anywhere.  If it is yours please let me know. :-)

The blue card I had my daughter's boyfriend's 18th birthday in mind but as you can see it is waaaay too young.  I really like how it all came together though and great use of scrap ribbon and paper.  The sentiment is computer generated.


This card I made for my son's, girlfriend's sister….they are twins.  So can't really give a card to one and not the other. :-)  I think this has turned out very pretty and I think the added pearl bling really finishes it off.  Actually, a CAS that I didn't feel I need to add anything more to when I was finished. :-)

Have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Merry I like the bunting and the CAS design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty banners Merry, both card are super cute.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely pennant banner cards, great way to use up scraps and snippets! and so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these banner cards are gorgeous Merry and such a great idea.

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty banner cards Merry I love the clean and simple style.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPERB, simple and sweet and so striking.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails