Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Craftmad Swap - September - Joy Fold Card



This is the second Joy Fold card that I made for my partner over at Craftmad for our September swap.

I started this card with the label on the front which I received a very long time ago from a lady in Canada - Deborah March….hmmm a while since I have visited her blog as now she lives in Ecuador and hasn't posted since July.  Things change.

So I found some card stock that matched the colour of the label and cut a this to 14cm x 28cm and folded in half to form a square card.  I then trimmed 7cm from the front flap.  I cut a piece of matching patterned paper from my stash for the front panel and ran this through the Victoria embossing folder before attaching it to the front of the card.  I attached another piece of patterned paper to the inside of the large square card and attached some pearl bling.  Next I created a 7cm square card from green card stock, rounded the corners and attached the label.   The rear of this smaller card is then attached to the centre inside of the larger card.  All done.

Thanks for passing by.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card Merry, I like the sentiment and the pearls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING. LOVE the colour combo and the embossing, pearls and the elegant paper. Not to forget the sentiment.
    I have made a card with vellum on my blog today. If I remember correctly, Unstampabelles has a challenge with Christmas and Vellum, right? Wonder if it is too early to submit it for the mid month DT creation?
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Merry..
    The colors are great.
    Fantastic work.
    Many greetings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, fab embossing and love that pearl flourish!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaut card, loving the sentiment and joy fold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails