Craftmad October Block Swap - Arrowhead Puzzle


I really enjoyed doing this quilt block after our block swap last month which involved lots of triangles.

This block is an Arrowhead Puzzle block - instructions here.  As you may notice I am down to the last of my fabrics for these blocks.  We have been using dusky yellow, blue and green all the way through this year.  I was so relieved that I could squeeze three blocks out of what I had left.  As it would have added at least another week for me to organise a trip into town to buy more fabric.

A quick post for me today.  Wishing you all a great day.

Comments

  1. Merry, the squares looks great.
    What a beautiful pattern
    Wonderful work..
    hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blocks! It'll be fun to see them all sewn together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation