Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Craftmad October Block Swap - Arrowhead Puzzle


I really enjoyed doing this quilt block after our block swap last month which involved lots of triangles.

This block is an Arrowhead Puzzle block - instructions here.  As you may notice I am down to the last of my fabrics for these blocks.  We have been using dusky yellow, blue and green all the way through this year.  I was so relieved that I could squeeze three blocks out of what I had left.  As it would have added at least another week for me to organise a trip into town to buy more fabric.

A quick post for me today.  Wishing you all a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Merry, the squares looks great.
    What a beautiful pattern
    Wonderful work..
    hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blocks! It'll be fun to see them all sewn together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails