Calling - Tori & Zoe (Music Video)



Our son filmed and edited this.  Just a tad proud. :-)

Comments

  1. Well done on his Merry, you be proud, it's what us Mums do best.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, my, he is soooo talented... you have every reason to be proud of him. Such clear picture quality and acoustics.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so much scenic beauty there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow You should be very proud! Excellent work. I found it very intriguing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful song and video Merry. Your son and the singer are very talented..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation