Hi everyone, I have finished my Dictionary page on time for the current Alpha challenge over at the Craft Barn. The letter 'r' is our challenge this time round. I did think rose to start with but then remembered I have this run Robots2Build stamp set.
So I painted my pages again with white acrylic paint then stamped two of the robots straight onto the pages. Also randomly stamped the cogs. I then stamped up my not too happy looking robot onto some X Press It Blending Card and coloured the image with my copic pens C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 and a touch of B0000, B00 and R24, Y35 and YG000. I then added touches of silver metallic ink to parts of the robot and some Glossy Accents to his eyes and body. Thought I was finished but the page looked to white so I dug out to of my Stampin Up inkspots to create the checkerboard background.
Thats me for this week....wishing you all a terrific weekend whatever the plans. No plans here, will take it as it comes. :-)