Tuesday, March 5, 2013

For Sale Pro Dive Voucher - funds go towards Relay for Life Team

Hi everyone, yes I am still around....just so very very busy.   I will be back with some craft shortly but thought I would share this link.  One of the ladies on our Relay for Life team is selling off a

Voucher for 3 days, 2 nights visiting Great Barrier Reef dive sites. Value $575 Transfers, snorkelling equipment/wetsuits supplied, full meals - with ProDive, Cairns. Was a prize. Donating all proceeds to our Relay for Life team - Crew Cure. To be used by the end of April. Offers?  Click here for more details.

This is for sale on Gum Tree and has stated all proceeds raised will added into our fundraising for the team which will then go towards finding a cure for cancer.

2 comments:

  1. Pleased to know you are OK Merry, was wondering about you the other day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are well!
    Sounds like you are busy!
    All the best in having a sucessful funding the RFL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails