Thursday, January 24, 2013

Google Reader and Photos?

Hi there, one of my lovely followers Wilma has pointed out that she can't view photos from my blog post through Google Reader.  However, when she visits my blog she can see the photos.  Same thing happens when I try to look at my blog through Google Reader, I just get white space where the photos should be.  Have other people had this problem in the past and do you know what I can do to fix this?

I personally just use my Reading List on my Dashboard here at Blogger to keep track of blogs that I like to read.  However, I thought I would try to fix it so that people that do use Google Reader can see the photos immediately.  Thanks for any help.

Update......... looks like I have fixed it and the only change I made was Cathy's suggestion here:

"It may have something to do with your site feed settings. In Settings, Other, see what it says, it may be selected to short ;-)"

Hope that can help someone else at sometime.  This did not happen instantly....seemed to take a couple of days.

5 comments:

  1. It may have something to do with your site feed settings. In Settings, Other, see what it says, it may be selected to short ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And even today I see no photo in your blogpost ☺☺☺.
    Thank you very much for asking your followers.
    If you change your settings....please tell me.
    Hugs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, now you have completely lost me. I do see you in my reader list which is the only one I know about. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh... I think you've fixed it as know I can scroll down in reader and see piccies!! yay!!! Nice work!!! :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry this all sounds much to technical to me but I would like to thank you for the tip on changing my comments to Google Accounts only I never thought of that before.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails