Selling off my Cards

Just wanted to let you know I am clearing out my stash of cards I made this year ready for Christmas and New Years.  So have a sale on my cards 30% off here - Made It

These are some of the cards I have for sale.

8 cards Sold.  :-)

Comments

  1. I'm not surprised your cards are selling so fast, if I wasn't a card maker myself I'd be very tempted! Hope you're well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work looks gorgeous as always
    thanks for the sweet comlimentjes
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you good sales on your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation