Friday, September 21, 2012

My Craft Area :-0


I keep disappearing from blog land...well the posting bit.  I still lurk and keep up with most of your blogs.  This afternoon I took the plunge to try and organise my craft area.  Things have been getting piled and piled.  The right hand section of this desk actually has the gear from one shelf of my cupboard on it.  The remainder of my crafting area has looked like this for a few weeks now. Hence, my low motivation to craft.  So time to get organised.


Most of this is one shelf worth of gear from the cupboard.  The start of my reorganising.


The starting point of my tidying and cleaning.  The top shelf is my fabrics and quilt blocks.  I did tidy this one month ago but that is far as got in the room.

I would love to hear what works well for you about storing clear stamps, embossing folders and dies.  Thanks for any help, as you can see I need it.

Have a great weekend.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, looks like you have so much stuff! You're getting on well with the tidy up. My stuff is an awful mess at the moment and it's so offputting - I don't know where to start! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Merry,
    Heel veel succes met de reorganisatie.....hahaha.
    Fijn weekend en liefs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wilima, I think it will be a good weekend. Ruth, actually I going through my clear stamps this afternoon I forgot I had so many. Not many as I see in blogland but more than I though I owned. Must use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, two of the stamps are your designs Ruth...must use them again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a familiar sight Merry, it's the absolute worse trying to reorganise your craft room.

    Mine is slowly getting back to rights and do at least have a desk and computer again, so forward movement.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand the feeling... been there so many times and am there again. It clutters up my brain so much to come to a messy table and yet I don't motivate myself to clean up. I keep creating in that mess and adding MORE mess. I must also get down to cleaning... thanks for the inspiration.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, I can never find anything after I clear up! I have my wooden stamps in plastic drawers and the others in plastic sleeves in ring binders.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel better knowing I am not the only one that needs to reorganise my craft room, good luck with it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I know ap lace---looking almost like yours ;). . . . . . .but on the other side of the world.
    Luckily we have IKEA in town. I will think about you when I will start with my place.
    Best wishes
    Ilo

    ReplyDelete
  10. After you get this all figured out and sorted you can pop by my house and tidy up! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear Merry,
    your slowly swan is back.
    We have a slow online connection and often fly out..So it is hard to write, get out when you fly always know.
    I thought it is a laptop, but it is the telephone connection.

    You have a nice room
    before/ after your creative chaos ;o)
    In my room, it looks at the moment heavy ;o)

    Many greetings
    and a nice day

    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails