Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday Wish


Morning everyone, for today's card I started with Craftmad's September Card Sketch.  So nice to have a starting point for a card.  I then dug out my linen textured card stock and Wayfarer Bazzill patterned paper all from Blue Edge Crafts.  I really like the colours and feel of the Bazzill paper.  The image is from a Stamp It photo sheet that I received from a Secret Santa one year.  The little boy reminds me so much of photos I have seen of my husband when he was this age.  'Wish' is a rub-on and finished with the little 'Happy Birthday' sticker from Sticker Store.

Well thats me for today, wishing you all a good one.  I won't be in again until Tuesday at the earliest.  My daughter and I are off in the car for four hours, south to Townsville and back home again Monday sometime.  Catch up with you then.

Oh, I will have a scheduled post for the new Unstampabelles challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Merry, love the papers, photo and layout. Have a fantastic time with your daughter. Thanks for stopping by, I too am sorry I haven't visited but as you know life has been very busy, I really don't know where the weeks are going!!! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Merry, I like the vintage image the map background and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great vintage card, love that image! the map paper works great with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaunis kortti ja pidän tuosta kartta tauastasta:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry, this is a gorgeous card! Even though I'm a "purple girl" I'm really drawn to the colors you used...so pretty!!

    Have fun with your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a super card Merry, the colours of the bazzil and DP complement the image so well.

    Also want to say thank you so very much for your kind words of support this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still here ;o)

    Your Birthday card is wonderful..
    What a great foto, Merry!!
    Fantastic lovely details..

    Many hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Merry with such wonderful papers too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that paper!! Neat picture too!

    Have a fun and safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the map theme onyour card. Have fun away on your trip. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just trying to catch up a bit on visiting, love the soft muted colours on this one and that fab image too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails