Little Mouse - 3D Paper Tole


Morning everyone, thought I would share this cute 3D Paper Tole card.  This image came from a book of mushroom 3D Paper Toles.  Sorry I don't remember the name.  So I have hand cut a couple of layers and adhered them together.  The card started with a layer of Stampin Up  Chocolate Chip.  I then sewed on with my sewing machine a layer of Bazzill Two Scoops card stock.  I used my emery board around the edges of the Two Scoops cardstock to reveal the lighter core colour.  Finished with this lovely gold sticker sentiment from Sticker Store.

Comments

  1. I'm having trouble reading your very light limegreen links. Can you make it a little darker?
    Was curious to know what you used to pop up the decoupaged images? I've been reading some instructions on Splitcoast Stampers about using a clear silicone caulk between the layers. Is that what you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your gold type,,and the funny pict,Thanks for comment to my picts at Coldwaters2 `s Blog so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable and so beautiful!!
    Love it!!
    Hope you are having a great week!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry this is absolutely gorgeous I love, love that wonderful image this is one super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love to see your paper toles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely image, card looks great,

    ReplyDelete
  8. How absolutely precious!!! i adore this!!! you are some talent my friend! sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags