Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I am here ...... just busy


Just popped in to say hi! 
I am still around just been a tad busy.  Hubby and I flew to Brisbane on the weekend to meet up with our son.  It was time for him to find new accommodation so we helped him in his search and found a place that we all liked....but mainly our son liked.  :-)  So soon he will have a new place to call home.

This week I have been tad busy with thing here.   Bit of bookbinding and a little newspapering.
So I will return real soon.

4 comments:

  1. Know the feeling well Merry, just you carry on and enjoy..lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear blog Beautiful as always , do you Have a face book
    I can follow you Hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry so glad you found a place that your son will like!
    Sounds like a fun and busy trip!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails