Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Best Wishes, Scallops, Flowers and Buttons


I made this card for my June Swap card over at Craftmad.
We had to swap two card using the following items:
Flowers, Scallops and Buttons.
You will find my other card here.

I started this card with a lovely laser cut card blank, new to Blue Edge Crafts.
Then I had a play with some new Bazzill patterned papers called Vintage Marketplace.  I really like the feel and texture of this paper.  Also like the fact it is reversible so it is easy to create a card as you know the colours and patterns will work together.  I add a piece of butterfly ribbon (Mei Flower) across one of the joins.  Added gold sticker border and sentiment and finished with buttons from my stash.

The rain has set in today.....great for the gardens.
Wishing you all a terrific day.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Merry, I love this, somehow reminds me of a pretty patchwork, hope you know what I mean by that, it's really lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! Love the scallop at the bottom! Gotta admit when I read your post title I was thinking of scallops you eat! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaunis, herkkä ja hempeä kortti:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Merry : )
    It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something very cosy and comforting about this card. Love it! Thanks for sharing, Merry... and for visiting my blog. Drop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Merry, Such a pretty and colourful card:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!. I love it all, the flowers, the buttons, the colours, the design.
    You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Beautiful cards Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Merry this is gorgeous I love the design and colours the mixture of papers and textures are super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty shabby chic card! I like, I like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails