Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Christmas


Hi everyone, I had a wonderful crafting day yesterday due to rain.  I completed  a few sewing swaps but I can't share then with you just yet as I would like the recipients get the first look.  I also received these wonderful papers yesterday and just had to use them.  So I got to, and started with the Craftmad Christmas Card Sketch for March.  I have turned it on it's side.  Started with Cobalt Blue Linen Textured Card already cut to a 13.5cm square card size.  Then added these stunning double sided Bazzill papers from the Worth Remembering range.  Hardest part was choosing which side to use.   I then cut an oval with my Deckled Edge Spellbinder.  Topped this with the beautiful Christmas paper tole.  The sentiments (from a magazine giveaway) I layered up on the Cobalt Blue Linen Card and raised on 3D tape.  All the products on this card except for the sentiment are from Blue Edge Crafts.


Side view to see all the layers.

A tad finer here today.  I have seen blue sky and sunshine but it comes and goes.
Have a good one.

11 comments:

  1. awesome Christmas CArd, I am so going to have to get on making mine early!

    Hmmm I need a Christmas in July Challenge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Merry, I still can't get over you girls doing Christmas cards already... I KNOW it's a good idea, but I just can't bring myself to do it so early... maybe its because the year is going so fast as it is! But a lovely card and come December I'll be jealous that you're organised and you can say I told you so LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright reds and your gorgeous paper tole. Fab Christmas card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The decoupage is so beautiful Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that paper tole in the middle...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Merry this is absolutely gorgeous what lovely papers and that image is WOW.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Oleo is an old-fashioned term for faux butter--margarine. You are keeping me on my toes! Thanks for the questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Xmas creation. Love the layered flower arrangement.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card Merry, I like the decoupage and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The candles look so real, Merry...the flame is almost dancing... Very pretty card.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails