Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stamp Up Thank You and Liebster Award


Hi everyone, here is the second card that I made at the Stampin Up fundraiser I attended last Friday night with Ruth.  Sorry, I don't know any of the stamp names but love the how quickly this card came together and the way we added the raised flower.



I have been very honoured to receive this lovely award from three more people recently. 

Firstly from Denise of Scrappy D's House of Cards.


and Annette from my Pommie Purple Patch

Since I have been lucky enough to receive this wonderful award from four people (posted Jane's here earlier)  I think I will take the time and play by the rules of the award.

This award is meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than "200 followers".  You need to pass the award onto five bloggers and let them know.  I would like to pass this award on to the following inspriational blogs, hope you can check out their beautiful work.

Now the hard part choosing only five bloggers as I think everyone I visit is amazing.

I am adding my own rule to my post....only to help me narrow down to five.  All these blogs are Aussie.

I would like to pass this award on to:

Annmaree of Emu Creations  who always shows off such wonderful techniques, cute images and wonderful photography of the area she lives in.

Loz of Laurels Crafty Retreat.  I think I have gotten to know Loz from the Make it Monday challenges.  Loz always leaves such lovely comments and her creations are so beautiful. Love the way she uses her dies.  Lately Loz has been taking the time to share tutorials on her blog.

Cathy of Cathy's Creative Corner who always has a nice thing to say and posts terrific cards she has created on her Craftrobo.  Also has a very inspiring sewing blog Cathy's Sewing Room.

Sandy of Sandy's Creations.  I love the way Sandy writes her posts up and enjoy reading her daily events and seeing the wonderful cards she posts.

Gail of Gail's Crafty Goings On. I love to see what Gail does with sketches.  She uses beautiful papers and I love the layouts that she comes up with in her cards.

Wishing you all a terrific Thursday.  Wet and slushy here....the wet season finally arrived last week and hasn't stopped raining since.  Just means I have to stay inside the house and closer to my craft desk. :-)





12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, I have it from a couple of others too but haven't posted it yet.
    Love this gorgeous card, fab images and such glorious colours too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much .I must admit I don't feel very deserving as I haven't been making very many cards.The dreaded painting of our computer/chill out room is taking forever .The weather is too hot ,too dull or the athritis in my fingers makes it difficult to hold anything.

    Love the pop up card ,had a look at the site and love the Koalas,very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Merry, I too love the raised flower! Congrats on winning your award four times lol! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Merry,
    yes I am ;o)
    Your card is beautiful
    You have used beautiful colors and the words "thank you" is nice

    Send you many greetings and wish you a nice day, dear Merry

    your Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheer elegance Merry, beautiful work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful card Merry. Thanks for the award..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy thanks you for the birthday greeting. Yes that was a special "carrot cake". Ha! As always I am loving your bright and cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Merry this is absolutely beautiful the stamps you have used are totally gorgeous, superb card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card!!
    Love all the stamping & the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely flower card! And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks heaps Merry, you're a gem!

    Love this lovely flower card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats for the award... this card is so happy... love the colours and the flowers.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails