Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Easter


Hi there I have another Easter card to share with you today which of course would be perfect for the latest Unstampabelles challenge...Easter.

I have used a Pink Rose Wavy Stacker Paper Tole sheet from Blue Edge Crafts the sponsor of our latest challenge.  I have cut out all the layers and then using silicone glue adhered them together.  The base card is Stampin Up Pink Pirouette then a layer of textured white paper.  The sentiment is computer generated and I finished with a little pink bow.


A photo to show you the layers.

Be sure to pop over to Unstampabelles and see other inspiring creations by members of the Design Team.

Have a great weekend everyone.  See you Monday.

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous easter card, love the layers and the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wavy part really gives it some cool dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are those roses. Love the Tole sheet.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is just so beautiful. Love the dimension on this.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I love the layers, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Merry, Oh this is stunning, so pretty I just adore it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Merry, can almost smell those roses.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Easter Card Merry! Beautiful layers, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful creation quilling I love your work!
    nice weekend
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, Merry! You are SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty card and I love that it has all those layers! Clever you. I did make something and put it in the MM blog but was a little late - sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love the way you have put the sentiment on the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, Merry! I've never seen a card made like this before, so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! Love the paper and love how the the scallops are layered!
    Amazing & creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry what fantastic paper tole--- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card! Just perfect for our springy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails