Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation
"Welcome to your third stop of 10 on Stamping Vacation's first blog hop: Homemade with a HOP! Here is my Homemade Embellishment for you ....... a Tear Bear Present Topper. Great for Birthday or Christmas. Keep scrolling to the end if you are wanting details of the next person to hop to. Remember to leave a comment to be in the draw for one of the two $25.00 gift certificates from and a £ 10 voucher from and also to be in the running for the Grand Prize of up to $50.00 gift certificate from a store of your choice. How to create this card.......I started with a blank white base card. Then used all these fabulous reducing star stickers from the Sticker Store to decorate the front of the card. Note....that some of the stars I have cut in half and attached to the front of the card to make the stars look like they continue over the edge. I have also added a black 'Happy Birthday' greeting to the final card and small gold sticker star s to...

Hyvää Ystävänpäivää:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely water colour rose that is...
ReplyDeleteMonica xxx
This is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteDid you used the colored pencils or actual water colored paints?
This is amazing!!
Love it!!
Gorgeous drawing and colouring, well done Melissa! Have a wonderful weekend Merry, take careX:)
ReplyDeletePreciosa!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rose and Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteWOW the colors and shading on the rose are blended so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
I hope your shoulder is getting better ,I'm assuming that's why you haven't posted for a while.I had acupuncture on a painful shoulder and it helped a lot,not sure if this would work for your problem.
ReplyDeletehugs