Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.
"Welcome to your third stop of 10 on Stamping Vacation's first blog hop: Homemade with a HOP! Here is my Homemade Embellishment for you ....... a Tear Bear Present Topper. Great for Birthday or Christmas. Keep scrolling to the end if you are wanting details of the next person to hop to. Remember to leave a comment to be in the draw for one of the two $25.00 gift certificates from and a £ 10 voucher from and also to be in the running for the Grand Prize of up to $50.00 gift certificate from a store of your choice. How to create this card.......I started with a blank white base card. Then used all these fabulous reducing star stickers from the Sticker Store to decorate the front of the card. Note....that some of the stars I have cut in half and attached to the front of the card to make the stars look like they continue over the edge. I have also added a black 'Happy Birthday' greeting to the final card and small gold sticker star s to...
If you have just arrived from Sylvia's (GD Flashback Friday 18.0) you are in the right place. If not and you would like to be part of this fun blog hop please visit Flashback Friday for more details. Yes, Amy is celebrating the fact that Flashback Friday has reached its 20th Challenge. There are prizes on offer. Amy is celebrating with a blog hop to past Guest Designer's blogs. Yes, I was lucky to be Guest Designer for Challenge 18.0. The theme for Flashback Friday 20.0 is the first Black and White card that you posted. Here is mine: I didn't think I would be delving back so far. This is one of my first ever posts and is the first card I entered into a challenge. It is nice to go back in time...as I had forgotten about this card. You can see the original post back on 28th November, 2008 To be eligible for the prize package, hoppers will need to leave comments on all the blog posts listed for the blog hop AND...
I made these two gift bags and filled with chocolate to go with the thank you cards I posted yesterday. I found this wonderful mini bag tutorial on Silvey's Craftroom blog. This bag comes together so easily and no cutting is involved.....just scoring and folding then decorating. I have used my new Floral District Design paper from Stampin up to embellish the outside of these bags. I didn't add any flower embellishments as I think just the papers may have been a tad on the girly side for the recipients. The inside of the bag. My friend Helen found on the internet at some stage these wonderful magnet clasps which are intended for real bags. Helen kindly gave me a couple and I was keen to put them to use. They were perfect for this bag and kept it closed tightly. I so have to work on allowing time for better photos. These bags look so much better in real life. Well Friday has arrived although I felt like it wa...
Hearty congrats... you deserve it and much more!
ReplyDeleteMonica xxx
Congrats on your award! :)
ReplyDelete