Monday, November 28, 2011

Thank You Chocolate Card


Thanks to Kaye over at Craftmad and her wonderful tutorial I have been busy making Chocolate Box cards.  They have been so handy to say thanks to people and give them just a little something in appreciation.  So over the next few weeks you will see a couple more of these.

I have made this one for a special lady who has just finished up on the school P&C as her youngest child has now finished school.  So a little thanks for all the time and energy she has put into the school.
I started with black card stock.  Then Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler topped by this lovely paper from Kaisercraft....sorry don't know the name.  I have topped it with an old flower that I pulled to pieces and the Bugaboo image.  I coloured the image with my copic pens.  Added some flatback pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty and a sticker sentiment from Sticker Store.  The box I have edge with a lovely glitter border sticker from the Sticker Store also.  Also filled with yummy chocolates....one for you one for me. :-)

Guess what!!!!  I was the lucky winner of Flashback Friday 17.0 woohoo.....good ole random number chooser chose my number.  Now I get to Guest Design the next challenge. :-)

Take care and have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, LOL, I started off here but then went backwards so not sure now whether I posted!! If I did you can delete one, LOL.
    Anyway your thankyou choccy box looks fab, a perfect little pressie. Love the image and the papers.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely chocolate box.....yummy.
    Hugs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choccie box gift! Great image and colors you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty chocolate box!!
    Love your card!!
    Big congrats on the GDT!! WTG!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, I love the chocolate compartment, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift idea, great image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super chocolate box. Love the image and the papers.
    How creative!!! Very neat idea.
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Merry this is fab, what a great idea, must go and check this out.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails