Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let it Snow


A card that I am having a love and not so love relationship with.

I started with a blank pink base card then layered up with black cardstock.  Then this lovely pink patterned paper I have had for a long time.  A layer of Stampin Up Rose Red to which I have added a rub on sentiment and a brushed silver heart brad.  Then I layered up this lovely digi image from Cardmadfairy called 'Christmas Carol'.  I coloured her with my copic pens then masked her and added blue chalk to the remainder of the topper.  I finished with some lovely silver snowflake stickers from The Sticker Store.

Thanks again for visiting......have a Terrific Tuesday.

16 comments:

  1. Gee, you're up early Merry! Me too as hubby went to work early and I was awake so hopped onto the computer!
    A cute image, lovely colouring and the paper is fab. Love that brushed heart brad too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and colouring is Fabulous Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Merry, and that digi suits the dp perfectly.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Merry,
    Beautiful card ♫♪♫♪♫♪
    Hugs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Merry, I like this image, the papers and the fab colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful design and colors. darling card, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, I just love those images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and your colouring! This is lovely Merry!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really great card Merry and the shading round the image looks super.

    I really hope I am in time to wish you a great time in Japan.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué bonita! ese motivo es precioso.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very prettty card!!
    Love your coloring and love the stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it, Merry, it is LOVELY. Hope you like it too. The image and colours all go so well together. Everything is perfect. How can you not like it?


    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails