Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Easel Card


I really like easel cards....so effective but easy to create.  Now looking at this card in the photo I am thinking I need a little more of the cardfront....maybe some grey flowers or a flourish.  Will have to think about it.
The pink card stock is from Stampin Up.  The grey paper I have had for a while. I bought it to cover books a little while ago.  I have used a strip of mettalic silver card down the side.  Then added this terrific Pyramid topper called Helene Modern Miss.  She is so cute with her cat.  The little corner stickers and Happy Birthday sentiment are from 'The Sticker Store'.


Have a great day.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Merry, This is so lovely the decoupage image is lovely and your layout too Easel cards are so lovely Did you get my email?...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful simple design and love the dimensions. super card, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I think you are right it could do with something to break up the space, a swirl would look good.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous easel card Merry!! Love all the layers and wish I knew how to do that. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those decoupage sheets, will have to get some!! GREAT Easel Card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. So much detail. Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!!
    Love the image and how you layered it!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a unusual colour combination, Merry. The image is delightfully charming. Maybe you are right, that space could use some flowers or a flourish as Linby put it. A great card, though.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely easel card, Merry! And love the soft colors you used for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some flowers would really pop on that beautiful card! Great image and embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails