Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Unstampabelles - #4 Fall/Autmn

Hi everyone, thought you might like to see my 'Thanks' card I have created without a stamp in sight.
I started with a plain white card then added a layer of Stampin Up Crumb Cake which I have embossed with my Victoria folder.  I have gone around the edge with a Stampin Up border punch....really love how this punch creates such neat corners too.  The white flowers and the bronze skeleton leaves are from Unstampabelles sponsor this month - Pizzazz Applenty.

I have added some buttons to the centres of the flowers.  
I finished with a white sticker sentiment.

Yesterday I shared some photos of my weekend away with friends.
Well one of my friends Helen....sent me some more photos.  Thought I should share one of the ones with me in it as I share a photo with Helen and Ruth already.
I have also included a photo of the room and what it looked like before and after we arrived.
Another showing the outside of the Garden Apartment.




I would like to enter into the following challenges:


19 comments:

  1. Sweet card! So much scrap goodies in that space. Thanks for joining us at CTO this week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shock and Horror I know Merry, but I am having a little jaunt round blogland whilst the eyes are willing.

    Off to have a catch up on all your latest creations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you certainly cleaned up after yourselves! My Danni stamps arrived today - yeah.
    Lovely card, I like the embossing.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a pretty card with CTO. I love the embossing & button detail!
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable!! I love all the details to it. Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and love the colors you used!!
    Those leaves are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of this card. very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft hues here... such a gentle card. Love the flowers and the natural leaves as well.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great fall card. I love the colors and the emossing is wonderful.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your layered flowers. such a sweet card, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors, great Fall card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry, this is such a sweet card! Love the flower shaped buttons! Such a great fall thank you card! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! I just love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CTO.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. a beautiful elegant card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you had a super time away best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card, so elegant. Love the colours and embossing. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck. and

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card!
    I like the embossing and the pretty leaves!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails