Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A New Home


Hi everyone, today I have the last of the the three cards I made for my two nieces and nephew who recently moved into a new house.  Thought they would enjoy discovering mail in their new letterbox.

To get me started on this card I used Day Three of the Daily Pink Challenges from over at Craftmad.
The challenge was to incorporate patchwork.  Which you can see down the side.  I cut the Kaisercraft patterned paper into small rectangles, attached and then stitched around them all.
I decided on an Easel card so that maybe my niece could put it up on a shelf in her new room.  I have layered up bright greens and pink cardstock.  Coloured this wonderful mushroom image from The Paper Shelter with my copic pens.  Finished with a gold sentiment sticker and a touch of bling.

Wishing you all a terrific Tuesday.

Oh before I go.....I have to share that I was a lucky winner over at Make it Monday.
I won four fun digi images from Squidgi Digi for leaving a comment on one of their many entries.
Always Anything Goes challenge and Always wonderful inspiration. :-)

I would like to enter into the following challenges:


Supplies Used:

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Merry, I like these toadstool houses and the stitching.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Merry, I'm sure your nephew and nieces will be delighted with it!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coloring on the little houses. They will be loved. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card.
    Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink.

    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love those mushrooms houses, great colouring!!!

    Love the patchwork and stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute mushroom house! Love the patchwork on the right side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card love the coloring on the hose and the patch work looks amazing ...i am sure your niece and nephew will love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Merry,
    put it on the beach and I will move in at once!

    Best wishes Ilo

    Thank for your lovely comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your work is always beautiful, I love it!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card Merry and I just love the colour combo you used, so clean and fresh.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty card, love the image and the quilt you created on the side!
    Thank you for joining us over at LUFP with such lovely creation! ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL card!! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink....still time to enter another FAB PINK creation!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet is that card... love the toadstools and the pink looks so bright and cheerful. Also love the quilted effect on the right.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! Love the image and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at My sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I do love this one Merry, the pastel colours, the design on the side at the image is a delight to see.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails