Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Craftmad Daily Pink Challenge - Day 5 - Paper Piecing


Well it is certainly wet here.  I think just one too many prayers were said for rain to green things up and cool things down.  What a down pour we have had yesterday and last night.  Our seasonal creek is flowing and it is only October.  Normally, we don't see that until December.
It is certainly cooler and the plants and grass will be loving it.
Although our dead bamboo at the front that we sort of got side tracked from cutting it down has collapsed.  So guess what I will be doing some of today.

Today I have another card for the Craftmad Daily Pink Challenge.  This is for the Day 5 challenge which was paper piecing.

I decided to use my brand new SquidgiDigi (Flamin Bug) that I won over at Make it Monday last week.
I am really happy with the clean look of the card.  It was so tempting to add a black border line but I resisted.  The patterned paper I found in my collection. The headlights and windscreen are pink bazzill. I added Dimensional Magic to the headlights.  Tyres and number plate I coloured with my copics.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Supplies Used:



11 comments:

  1. Nice CAS card-love that touch of pink as the border too.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling Groovy!! Love your paper pieced bug, very cute card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love that hippie bug car, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! sweet card, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Merry..Love the Bug Digi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i like your card so much, what a fab idea and lovely paper piecieng,the car looks so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He He love the sentiment Merry, brings back memories of 'Herbie goes to Monti Carlo', sorry to hear about the rain, we just had a 29 degree day and due one tomorrow. Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bug looks fab! Brilliant paper piecing and i just love the sentiment
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool car! Great sentiment and I'm sure this would cheer anyone up that was sick!

    Very rainy here too! Now I want sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, oh I love that sentiment and the image what fabby colours a super card Merry
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - what a gorgeous card Merry! I LOVE the paper piecing - it looks awesome. Anyone who was feeling sick would definitely be cheered up by your card.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails