Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pyramid Christmas Card



This card today will be perfect for those standby cards at Christmas time.  Or if you are new to card making and would like to send a little something special that has been handmade by you.
This card all comes in one sheet that has been die-cut this includes the actual card that has this terrific snow scene printed on the front with all the wonderful silver highlights.
So I just pressed out the card from the sheet and then pressed out the layers of the Pyramid image.  Used my silicone glue to layer them up and attached to the card.  Next I had four sentiments I could choose from......I like the way Seasons Greetings fit on the card.
There are few more kits available too that I wouldn't mind trying.  There is one with a robin on the front and another with polar bears, oh and of course santa.

Click on images for supply links:

14 comments:

  1. Love the scene. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!
    Love the silver and the image!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the background scene fits with the picture.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its awesome!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the fab background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great Christmas card! How nice that it is already die cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Kinda reminds me of those spotlight cards, only stacked. By the way, I want to see your notebooks when done, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty card,love the sliver border and it sure would make a great christmas card,i have been going through your blog and all your cards are so beautiful,i especially loved the 3d paper tole rose birthday card.thanks for checking out my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool image. And love the white. Very nice card, indeed.
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! I prefer the pallet you chose to the traditional red and green so I'm a little biased! The compostion is very effective and dramatic.
    Your newest follower,
    Rikka J.
    Ricochet and Away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super, super card merry the shine on it looks great, that background is wonderful and that image is beautiful a top notch card and I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - love this card Merry! The pyramage looks fantastic. Love how you have so many different styles of cards on your Blog Merry which always inspire me to try new techniques and new styles of card.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails