Sunday, September 4, 2011

I did it.....Happy Father's Day



Nothing like last minute.....

Yes, it is Father's Day right now and I have just finished my card for my Dad.  So glad he lives nearby and that there are sketch challenges to help me with the layout. :-)  Thanks Sketch Saturday for your sketch at #171.

Wishing all Dads a lovely day and may it be full of special treats.

See you all tomorrow with my Design Team creation for our new Unstampabelles Challenge.

Card Ingredients:
Card Blank - Blue Edge Crafts
Stampin Up cardstock - Cherry Cobbler
Patterned Paper - Blue Edge Combo paper
Image - Free....sorry can't remember the site if you do please let me know
Glitter Paper - Blue Edge Crafts
Bookbinding Twine - Boundary Press

15 comments:

  1. Great card Merry - nice and bright and cheery ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the checkerboard paper with the banners and trophy, great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am picturing a smile on your dad when he receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banner looks awesome

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool! prefect card for a dad! wonderful work as always, Merry! hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty!
    Love the glittered banner!!
    Thanks for your kind words on my blog!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, such a remarkable card. The trophy looks awesome and so does the gigham paper and the banner. Your dad will be thrilled. Treasure him... and what a treasure you are. He is lucky to have such a wonderful daughter.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Merry, Love your Dads day card, it's just fab, great bunting too.....do love abit of bunting...lol...have a fab day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the background dp and the bunting.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Merry I'm sure your Dad will love it!
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the nice compliments that i received from you was
    what do you get a beautiful card!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card!
    The banner was so cheerful and love the image!!
    Thank for playing with us at SS,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails