Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cardmadfairy Design Team Call

Cards I have created with Cardmadfairy Digital Stamps


Hi everyone, just wanted to remind you that Jenni over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days is looking for three new members for her Design Team.  Jenni, has some wonderful images that you will have a chance to play with and I can tell you the current Design Team are a lovely group.  So be quick to email Jenni here with your blog address so she can check out your work. 
DT Call closes UK time 16th September.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Merry - just might try my luck ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had the time to enter....sadly I am at maximum capacity at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails