Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pyramid Race


It is Pyramid Race time here again in Gordonvale.  This Saturday 152 mad, crazy, very fit people will be running up Walsh's Pyramid (922m) from Norman Park centre of Gordonvale.....so that adds a couple extra  kilometres to the start and end of the race.  One friend who is very fit is running up yet again. :-)

You can find out more details here.

So this means I am madly getting ready for a stall at the markets.  Really madly as I ummed and arrgghhed this year.  Emailed on the weekend to see if they had any spots left and the answer was ... sorry, no.   Although, this morning I received an email saying there had been a cancellation and giving me first bids on the spot.  So now I am running around madly putting inserts into cards.  So if you don't see me for a couple of days you can imagine what I am doing. 

Hope you have a great day.

Oh, I meant to share this info yesterday.

Craftmad news.  Craftmad are hosting our annual Girls Night In on the 21st October.   All monies raise go to the Cancer Council.   This is a fun night of chat, crafting and prizes.   See here for more details.

The next Create and Chat night (Friday, 26th August) has been organised by Kaye and Kerry.  
The project is a cake easel card. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure I could make it running to the mountain let alone going up it! LOL! Congrats to those that are more fit than me and can actually complete this race! :)

    Good luck getting everything ready on such short notice! I hope you sell lots of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the weekend ,hope you get all your inserts done.

    hugs
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails