Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Stacie


I made this card for my friend Stacie over at All Things Crafty for her birthday last week.
I started with a blank white card and some lovely Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie.  I am not normally an orange person but I do like the shade of this orange.  Next is a layer of Stampin Up paper I received in a prize pack.  I added a strip of embossed pumpkin pie...embossed with Swiss Dots.  This fantastic image  I coloured with my copic pens.  This image is from a wonderful collection of Digi Images offered for sale to raise funds for Lyndell who is fighting cancer for the second time.  You can read more about this fundraiser here at Cheryl's who is doing a fantastic job organising everything.


I just discovered Scrappy D's challenge for this fundraiser.  You have to use one of the digi images from the fundraiser store.  But be quick as today 31st August is the very last day.  :-0  More details here.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Merry, love the colour and layout. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweet image, great birthday card for our special girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaunis kortti, hyvät värit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love my card! :) Oh was going to ask what kind of glue you used cause it feels very strong and good! And how did you get that inside flap to stick in that little folded edge? Looks so professional!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails