Top Five and Top Three this week

Woohoo!!!  I am so excited as I have been chosen as a Top 3 and a Top 5 winner for two of my creations.


I received this Top Three for my Sleepy Morris card here.


The Chocolate Box Card I made here gave me this Top Five spot.

Happy Friday everyone.  I will be back later with a card for the new Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge.


Comments

  1. Congrats on the wins ,its fun to get a prize for a hobby we love.Last week I won 4 KennyK images (not really my style )and today a win at Card and a Half.

    Enjoy your long weekend

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I don't know why you're surprised though, everyone else knows that your cards are fabulous hehe! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - very well deserved.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Merry - well deserved - am not surprised though, your cards are great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, Merry! so well deserved wins! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You must be feeling on top of the world!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your wins Merry - that's fantastic for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaay! So happy for you... you deserve it all! Well done!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats you are so very clever wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags