Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stamping Vacation DT - When I Grow Up Challenge - Clowns


Time to get out all your clown stamps, stickers and embellishments.  
You have until the 3rd of May to enter.

For my card I started with a base card of bright green.   Layered with yellow which I have run through the Cuttlebug using the Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder.  Finished with with two thin strips of red card along the bottom.   I have used this terrific clown image called 'Clowning around Molly' .  I coloured her with my watercolour pencils and gold metallic pen.  Finished with some Dimensional Magic on her shoes and balloon.

The prize this month.....drawn 1st May is a $25.00 gift certificate to the store of the winner's choice.

I see this slowly creeping forward daily.   Last time I looked we were 361.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful card! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love this, that image of the GIRL clown is so cool and cute, you hardly ever see girl clown images do you, really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you let the images to take a center stage on your cards and skillfully avoid dreaded over-embellishing! Wish I had more of that streak in me. Beautiful colouring too!
    Hugs

    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails