Friday, April 29, 2011

Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - Wedding - DT Card


What amazing creations you came up with for our Recipe challenge over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.
I had such a wonderful time going around and checking all your entries out.
Congratulations to the very lucky winner and top three entries.

This challenge is all about Weddings.  This was a first for me as I have never made a Wedding Card before.  However, I did enjoy the challenge.
I started with a blank white square card and then added a layer of this beautiful pink heart vellum that I was given.  Next I used Cardmadfairy's 'Heart Vase'.  I kept it simple and coloured the vase a light blue and added Kindy Glitz to the heart flowers.  Much more glittery in real life.  To finish I drew two black lines along the left and bottom of the topper.  To finish the card off I added a silver Congratulations sticker from and this lovely heart brad.

Now it is your turn. :-)

This challenge is open until 13th May.  Please remember you must use a digi stamp on your creation and while we would love it to be a Cardmadfairy image it is not necessary for your entry.However if you use one of our digi stamps you may enter as often as you like, but if your entry uses a digi from another source you are limited to only one entry per person. (All Cardmadfairy Digi Stamps can be found here.)

Our sponsor this challenge is Whoopsi Daisy.
They have the cutest Digital Stamps available....be sure to check them out.


Have a fun weekend everyone....

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:





7 comments:

  1. Just love this, would never have thought to use that image for a wedding card but it is just perfect.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I think that vase is awesome, love the style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Merry, I do like the image you used too, never done many wedding cards either....think I must shy away from them...lol....have a fab week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely simple card, really pretty! Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous merry. I love everything about it.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look to this card! Love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CAS card!! Great work!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails