Friday, April 15, 2011

Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - A Recipe - DT Card


Once again, I had so much fun tripping around blog land seeing all your wonderful creations for our last challenge - Easter.  You are all so very creative.  Congratulations to our lucky winner.

The new Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge is a:
Recipe:  1 image (remember this must be digital), 2 papers and 3 embellishments.

So for my card I have used Cardmadfairy's fun 'Joey' image which I coloured with my watercolour pencils and aqua pen.  I chalked around the edges and even remembered to put a shadow under the skateboard so it didn't look like he was floating on air.  I started with a blank white card, some blue paper  and then a layer of this wonderful new Blue Edge paper called Sweetiepie Diamond Check.  I added some Stampin Up ribbon across the bottom and added three star brads.  To finish I printed out the greeting using a variety of fonts.  Tore the shape I wanted and attached it with this little paper clasp I picked up cheap from the supermarket.

Now it is your turn to share in the fun.
I can't wait to see your creations.
Be sure to check out the Cardmadfairy Digi Days blog as there are a couple of changes this time around regarding the winner of the challenge.  We are also adding a Top Three to show appreciation of the work you put into your creation.

Almost forgot the import info:

Our sponsor this month is Wax Fruit Company.  
Be sure to pop on over and see the wonderful items they have available.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. great card, love the layout and image! Love the font too, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful boy card, love your torn tag and clip, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool boy card! love the torn sentiment piece and the paper clip is such a fun touch! wonderful card, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card! Like the stars and the torn paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute..great image :) The card is the previous post is gorgeous!
    Thanks for the visit to my blog and a sweet comment, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a wonderful boy card,love the paper tearing and brads!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Merry

    This is a fantastic boy's card, the image is just perfect. I love the layout with the torn paper is very effective.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great card, Merry! Love the paper tearing and the great image! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, a really cute boy card and not over fussy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails