Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stamping Vacation DT Card - Fountain of Youth Challenge - Birds, Nest, Eggs


This is my DT card for Stamping Vacations - Fountain of Youth Challenge using Birds, Nests or Eggs.
I have used the Craftmad February Sketch Challenge to get me started on this card too.
I have coloured the images with my water colour pencils and gold metallic pen.  
I started with a orange base card then used this bright and cheery paper I had in my collection.
Found some card that matched the spots well and adhered that to the back of the image.  
Placed some Stampin Up grossgrain ribbon down the side of the card.  
Then layered up the rub-on greeting which says. "May your day be filled with joy".

Can't wait to see your creations.
Remember to go to Stamping Vacation and add them to the "inlinkz tool".
This will put you in the running for this months prize drawn 1st March which is a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the store of your choice. :-)

While there check out the 29 other challenges available.

This card is now on it's way to my February card swap partner over at Craftmad.
Our swap this month asked for two cards made using the Craftmad February Card Sketch.

I would like to enter into these challenges too:






12 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Merry, great image, its so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, love thos little chicks
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. The image is just addorable. Thanks for joining us at fairy knolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! Thanks for playing along at Guylous Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pretty springy colors, Merry! so delightful! lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute Card! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! guaranteed to put a smile on your face! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute, what a "funky chicken!!" Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails