Thursday, February 17, 2011

Craftmad February Sketch Card Challenge


Hi everyone, I have been itching to have a try at this month's Card Sketch Challenge over at Craftmad.  A lot of the Craftmad members have already made creations with this sketch and posted them here in the gallery...they are very inspiring.  Be sure to check them out.

I have also wanted to try out the Stamping Vacations - Monochromatic Colours Challenge which this month is Purple.  A colour I love to use. :-)

I started with Stampin Up Card from the Bold Brights collection.  Next was a layer of KaiserCraft Paper  then layered up squares of purple papers.  I then stamped up some white paper flower with the word stamps from my Stampin Up Priceless stamp set.  Added a purple button to the centre of each which I have stitched some purple thread through.  I punched out the purple oval and topped it with the lovely white 'Thank You' Sticker from Sticker Store.  Finished with a recycled ribbon....this has been cut from the shoulder of a new shirt.  Those annoying ribbons they attach so that the shirts can be hung on coat hangers beautifully and stick out when you wear them.

I would also like to enter these couple of challenges:


8 comments:

  1. ooooh love it!!!

    awesome sketch and purple is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Merry this is sooooo purplicious lol! So effective and creative using your SU stamp set for the flowers! Must say I have various bits of those annoying ribbons, very handy for craft lol! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, thanks so much for joining our Birthday Bash at OSAAT.

    Hugs, Marjo..Don't forget to check out my Birthday Comment Candy here

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card....love the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card! Like the colour-scheme :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails