A friend asked me to create a card for her godson's wedding. I was inspired by a card I found in my Google search and sadly I did not keep the link to put on here. If this is a card like yours please let me know. I layered white on white, the top layer I added a square embossed border. Then came the fun bit of punching out all these tiny flowers. I then glued them to a heart shape piece of card stock, next I attached all the bling. I added the silver ribbon and used a sticker sentiment with the silver glitter paper punched hearts. I really love the end result. So much sparkle. Although at the end I suddenly remembered it was her godSON's wedding and thought this may a bit too girly but thankfully she loved it. Edit: attaching the flowers was not as fiddly or take as long as I thought. I think attaching the the gems was trickiest, making sure they were in the centre. Then a couple fell off when I first picked it ...
Love these variations on using Carol - great colouring too.
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
OH awesome image, love what you did, totally rocking cards!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant looks for a great image, love what you did here Merry.xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the image and backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Look at all these gorgeous Christmas cards! You have been super busy!
ReplyDeleteAlicia xx
Wonderful selection of beautiful Christmas, very versatile image, love the music background paper, take careX:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beaut series of cards. Love that musical dsp! You have been busy!!
ReplyDelete