A friend asked me to create a card for her godson's wedding. I was inspired by a card I found in my Google search and sadly I did not keep the link to put on here. If this is a card like yours please let me know. I layered white on white, the top layer I added a square embossed border. Then came the fun bit of punching out all these tiny flowers. I then glued them to a heart shape piece of card stock, next I attached all the bling. I added the silver ribbon and used a sticker sentiment with the silver glitter paper punched hearts. I really love the end result. So much sparkle. Although at the end I suddenly remembered it was her godSON's wedding and thought this may a bit too girly but thankfully she loved it. Edit: attaching the flowers was not as fiddly or take as long as I thought. I think attaching the the gems was trickiest, making sure they were in the centre. Then a couple fell off when I first picked it ...
These are all gorgeous cards,Merry ...especially the one with the butterfly! Ruth x
ReplyDeleteWOW! Each of those cards is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards but the one with the butterfly is outstanding.
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
totally awesome card, really love them!!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! The tree is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xx
Wow Merry these are absolutely wonderful, what stunning designs and images great work hun.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
WOW they are all GORGEOUS.....love the beautiful colours!!! Well you certainly have been busy!!
ReplyDeletexx
They are all beautiful, but I really love the first one! I just love the tutorial on the card holder! Very clever and a great way to store all the christmas cards by year. I just have to make one! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Kim