Bugaboo Stella - 50th Birthday Card


Hi everyone, today I have a card that I made for my hubby to give to one of his workmates who turned 50. I love these Stella images from Bugaboo and thought that Sue would get a laugh from this card.  So I printed Stella out and sprayed her with hairspray so she would bleed when I coloured with my watercolour pencils and aqua pen.  I then finished her off with glitter on her dress, bling on her ring and Dimensional Magic on her glasses.  I layered her up on some matching purple paper which was then added to the metallic red card which I had run through the Happy Birthday embossing folder.  I printed the 50 and greeting on the computer.

Comments

  1. ha this is awesome, love bugaboo images!

    You did great colouring her in! love that emboss folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is great!! I think the lady will get a kick out of this card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is just precious :) great coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE HE Merry very funny! Loving these bugaboo images keep seeing them popping up all over. Gorgeous colouring! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card,
    love these images,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags