Aquamarker Pen Giveaway
The very talented Jak has created this fantastic card and coloured with Aquamarkers from Letraset. Jak has three sets on offer as a giveaway which closes 26th July. As I normally colour with my watercolour pencils and aqua pen I think that these Aquamarkers sound like a close alternative. Something I am very interested in as I would always love more range of colours. Apparently they colour like pen but you can blend with water even when the colour has dried.

Hi Merri,
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to hear from you. I love this card!! It makes me miss the beaches of NY.
I hope all is well.
Talk to you soon.
Alisha
http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com
Hi There,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Sonya. I am a sales rep for National Art Materials Qld. We are a wholesale Art materials company & we sell Letraset products to retailers. The "Aqua Markers" used in this demo can be purchased through a range of Art & Craft stores throughout Australia. If you are interested i would like to send you a packet of Aqua Markers to try & perhaps promote through give aways etc.
If you are interested please reply to my email address sonnatec@yahoo.com.au.
Thanks
Kind regards
Sonya