Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Notebooks

Yes, I got busy on the weekend and finished off these little notebooks I started a couple of months ago. I had seeing a few notebooks/journals around internet that used pages of different papers. I thought I could do that and use some of the school books that the kids have not used over the years. I have also added a ribbon and charm to each notebook as a page finder.

The pages are torn from the kids unused school books through the years. So there are different types of lining rulings as they progressed in their letter writing. I have also used envelopes and pieces of my special papers to add a touch of colour.

I like this book with it's bright and cheery green. Also some papers in there that I created using marbling paint and another using wet crepe paper.

Here are the envelope and exercise book pages.

10 comments:

  1. love those, they look fab!!! way to recycle, and love th new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful notebooks, what a fantastic idea, must have a go at this, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are stunning,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic!!! Thanks for giving us a looksy! And yes the blog is now fixed so I can read everything! :) Again, these truly are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry

    These are super and what a great idea to put the charm on the rubbon to hold down the page mark.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are REALLY nice! I want one!!!! Can we do a one on one trade?

    BrendaLea
    prpldy (at) comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are great - very inspiring.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CREAT notebooks - I LOVE them! They look like something you would buy in very upmarket shop - you've done such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- these books are great- I love them all!
    Best wishes Ilo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails