Monday, June 28, 2010

Hibiscus Swing Card





This month over at Craftmad our monthly card swap is two Swing Cards.  This is one I have created with this beautiful paper which has a touch of glitter on each of the petals ..... Tropical Flowers from Blue Edge Crafts.  I have used an orange card for the base card and then layers of the Tropical Flowers design paper.  Also on the inside I have used some matching Bazzil Bling.  The leaf which has a lovely suede feel to it I picked up at Scrap Attack.  I think I will be heading back to Babinda soon for some more as they have been so handy.

4 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails