Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flower Swing Card








My second card for the Crafmad Monthly Card Swap.  Again I have used some wonderful Birch Haberdashery & Craft paper....GP203 (Blue Edge Crafts).  I just love the pattern and the touches of glitter they have added to the design.  On the front of the card I have added some bling and lovely felt flowers from Stampin Up with a Stampin Up brad in the centre of each.  As there was no pink on the paper I dragged out a felt pen and coloured in a couple of stripes down the front.  I am just a little disappointed that I didn't think how the flowers looked when I closed the card and have chopped one off.   For the inside I have used the other side of this lovely design paper.  Also embossed the flowers along the centre with my Cuttlebug and a borders folder.  Finished with a touch of bling and a lovely greetings sticker (Sticker Store)

5 comments:

  1. very cool card, love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and what a fabulous idea!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,amazing card....i have an award for you...hugs...laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! It looks quite complicated, and you created it in such a great way!
    Best wishes ILo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails