Friday, May 28, 2010

Mouse Card

Very quick post today. This is the third card in my set to send off for my May Card Swap over at Craftmad. We had to make three cards and a folder to hold them. Aren't these mice the cutest ever. I have coloured them with my aqua pen and watercolour pencils. I am so pleased with the colouring....I would so love to keep the card. :-) The papers again are from Kaisercraft.

Yesterday's 'Biggest Morning Tea' was a great success and I happily sold 11 cards....so am on a high. Gotta dash will try and catch up with everyone real soon.

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely (I'd want to keep it too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute Merry, gorgeous colouring, love the sparkly, congratulations on selling 11 cards well done, have a great weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Mousey, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute gorgeousness,
    fabulous card,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I just love these mice! And congrats on the big sell! That is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails