Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekly Inchie Challenge - 3D

This weekly inchie challenge theme for Craftmad has kept me busy all this week. Thanks to Sherry who sent me her wonderful 3D inchies here and suggested it could be this weeks theme. Hmmmmm.... not sure if I will listen to her in future. lol. Trying to think of an image to use on the inch square was hard enough but then cutting out the teeny tiny pieces almost did me in. lol I almost called my Mum who loves doing 3D paper tole and always cuts out so neatly. But I stuck with it and cut out three tiny cupcakes that I had coloured with Tombow pens. Two of the icings I covered with dimensionals and cut out and added the smallest red dot to as a cherry. I was all fingers and thumbs. Finished these two inchies with a little Kindy Glitz. The middle cupcake I added three seed beads to.

Dust has gone today but has been replaced by a thick layer of smoke. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. These look terrific. I don't like cutting out at all and my demonstrator (luv ya Jack) seems to like the idea of torturing me. I applaude your efforts and struggling on without calling your Mum. lol.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are so cute, I love all your inches!! Keep them coming! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute,love that you made them 3d...looks fab!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails