Tree Friends - Boys and Insects


Are these not the cutest Tree Friends (Kasazz). This is another image I recieved from Lauren...they were so much fun to colour. Finally got a chance to use my insect stickers that I bought ages ago.

Not sure what is happening here ..... blogger won't let my upload a photo. Off to find out why. Discovered that I had left a blogger post window open early and minimized it......so not bloggers fault it was mine.

Comments

  1. LOL Blogger can be difficult sometimes!! Love the insects on the side of that card, I hadn't even thought of using bugs! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love their little faces. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog Merry, love this card, really cute image and I like the bugs on the side.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags