Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby


One day I will figure out how to arrange these photos. I have been trying to put the two little photos side by side. This is the card that I have made for my hubbys birthday on the 1st January. I am assuming he doesn't look at my card blog that is why I have posted it so early. Otherwise 'Surprise' this is your birthday card. :-) I have been going through my pile of card magazines pulling out the pages that interest me and binning the remainder (...not much is making it to the bin). One of the UK magazines had a series of cards with these doodled letters so I thought I would give it a go. Finally, got to use papers from my scrapbox. I attached all the letters to blue Bazzil Bling and then pin pricked around the edge. The cake I stamped using SU Fun Filled. I had fun creating all the different letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails