Thursday, November 20, 2008

Three Cards I Made

I used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder along the edge of this card. Also the holly embossing folder. Before embossing I rubbed Certainly Celery stampin spot on one side of the folder and then embossed. Added red glitter to the berries and a wonderful rub-on from Kaiser.
With this card sponged some brown ink around all the edges of the card and the topper to give it an older/antique look. Added some pearls to finish it off.

Much the same as the card above but different colours. Dug out my craftrobo and cut out the circle and flower cutout for the embellishment. I inked around the circle and then used rub-on letters for the word 'JOY'.
I have been busy this morning. A batch of patty cakes and a batch of milo biscuits. Now the kids lunch boxes should be full for a couple of days. In between I have finished off these three cards.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails