Christmas Cards - Iris Folding

Time for a little bit of Christmas. I found these bell cut out cards and the lovely christmas papers. So put two and two together. I cut the papers into 1cm strips and attached to the rear of the bell on a iris pattern that I had drawn up.

Comments

  1. what a lovely idea the iris folding christmas cards are. so clever to draw up your own design. I could never do that.
    greetings from colorado
    dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really very cool Merry, you inspired me to try this today!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags