Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Flowers

My Mum gave me these flower images from a UK papercraft magazine that she buys. I love the colours in the flowers and they matched so well with the Stampin Up 'In Colour' board. This made it much easier for me to create these cards. Over time Mum has also passed on sheets of sayings that magazines print from time to time. I have used some on different ocassions but always horizontally and layered on board. Suddenly on Sunday I thought I could use these sayings sideways on a card as a tab. duh! For some reason of always stamped little tabs before. I will now look at all my sheets of sayings in a different light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails