Friday, November 24, 2023

Merry and Bright Christmas Cards

Morning everyone, what a beautiful start to our morning here, a little bit of rain.  I don't feel it will be here all day but it has broken our dry spell.  We have been on fire ban for the past month due the dryness. Today I have the two November swap cards I have done for Craftmad Swappers (an Australian card swap group). The last six months of this year our swaps are all Christmas cards with themes.  For November one card had to be Merry and Bright and the second card wash Merry and Bright with ornaments.



Hope you wake to some lovely weather.




2 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails